Monday 30 June 2014

Thank you

I accused you, four days ago
Because nothing was according to my wish
I accused you for your ignorance to me
I accused you for my fate chosen by you

                           ......................................But that time I didn't see you around me

I asked for your help, three days ago
Because I was afraid to walk alone
I cried for my destination
I prayed to touch the finishing line

                          ...................................... Then I felt your presence around me

I wished your might, two days ago,
Because I lack the strength to achieve my goal
I plead to make me strong enough
To walk through this long way inside the dense wood
  
                          ...................................... Only then I noticed your eyes facing to me

Yesterday I requested you to be with me
Because, I am not wise enough to select the right footprint
I implore to show me the path with your footprints only
That I can follow without the slightest hesitation

                          ......................................At that moment, your holy smile assured me

Today I am thanking you for everything
Because you have selected me to pour your blessings
I am thanking you for permitting me to know you better
I am thanking you for providing me all the right things at the right time

            .............Today I can feel my hand is in the warmth of your compassionate hand

An eternal bliss is entering into my deepest insight
Because I know there is-
No destination to reach
No goal to achieve
No sorrow to bother
No glee to attain
Just to enjoy the journey, nothing else

Now I know, you will embrace me in your secred arm and I will sink in an endless peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment