Saturday 21 June 2014

Friend for ever


In the midst of night, I got the chance to meet you from my window
You were waiting for me till the evening at the west I know
But it was the obligatory needs of life that prevent me to come to you my friend
It was my thirst to see you
It was my urge to adore you
It was my agitation to touch you
Those made you so glittery that I was astonished to be a witness of your heavenly sparkle
Under the reflection of your ray of innocence
By the healing touch of your sparkling beauty
On the rain of your unconquerable glamour
I was drenched, I was filled, I was on the top of the universe
I forgot that I am the common dweller pressed by daily challenges
I forgot that I am an undistinguished person of most inferior internal excellence…..
A strange perception made me the queen of the holy wisdom
And the ultimate joy of life covered on all of my unaccounted expectations
Then on that starry black night without anyone’s knowledge
I returned to my originality, to my naïve soul
I recognized you my friend, my soul mate, my little star
I smile to you, you blink once….we recognizes each other on that dark sky
On that night I hold your hand and slept an undisturbed sleep
With your glamorous hand of friendship for ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment