Wednesday 3 September 2014

Reincarnation

Something is coming with its huge blow, I can feel it.
I can feel the potency of the disaster
I can feel the strange suffocation and anxiety
I can feel the silence all around
A boiling annoyance and impatience in that silence
A hidden wildness waiting that is waiting for the blast

We are waiting for the right moment with a demon inside
Waiting for the mischievous festival of destruction
Destruction of our spirit of truth
Destruction of our spirit of love
Destruction of our spirit of acceptance
And ultimate destruction of ourselves

I am afraid to be the unavoidable part of this destruction
I am scared to feel my own ferocity
I can feel my hand is thirsty to kill humanity form the core
I tried to my best to conceal myself
But an obvious force towards the devastation
Attracted me out
And with the fear to be destroyed
I have joined to the rally of the outraged demons
Who came out form our own selves
To destroy our own selves

I can feel that blow will come
With its overwhelming power
And wipe us out from all anxiety and suffocation
I can feel, it will destroy us
And it will create me again
I can feel and wait for the blow of reincarnation
In a new world with usual two paths to choose  

I can feel that it is coming
Coming with its blow
To recreate me
A new and naïve me

0 comments:

Post a Comment